Your cart

Your cart is empty

Terra Firma

Terra Firma

Terra Firma

Terra Firma is a collection of art inspired by the peace found in nature's landscapes. With restful and reviving pieces that transport you to other worlds, it offers simple ways to make your home a serene haven.

11 Results

Secret Beach Greetings Card

Secret Beach Greetings Card

£3.50

Unit price
per 

Peaceful Desert Landscape Greetings Card

Peaceful Desert Landscape Greetings Card

£3.50

Unit price
per 

Rose Garden in Bloom Greetings Card

Rose Garden in Bloom Greetings Card

£3.50

Unit price
per 

Mountain Sunset Greetings Card

Mountain Sunset Greetings Card

£3.50

Unit price
per 

Framed print by South Island Art featuring water lilies in a glasshouse, hanging on a pale blue wall.
Art print by South Island Art of a water lily pond with lily pads and flowers, surrounded by plants along the walls of the glasshouse.

Waterlily House Art Print

from £50.00

Unit price
per 

2 sizes
  • A3 +3weeks
  • A2 +3weeks
Framed print of Sunset Over The Mountains by South Island Art on a dusky pink wall.
Illustrated art print, Sunset Over The Mountains, by South Island Art, featuring a mountain range and setting sun in painted textures.

Sunset Over The Mountains Art Print

from £50.00

Unit price
per 

2 sizes
  • A3 +3weeks
  • A2 +3weeks
5 illustrated cards of different landscapes are positioned on a marble table. One is tucked into a pink notebook that is on top of a painted board.
5 greetings cards, each illustrated with a different landscape, sit on top of a painted board and turquoise background.
Woodland scene with birds art print by South Island Art hanging on a pale green wallpapered wall.
Close-up of great tit and nuthatch birds and bluebells in woodland scene art print by South Island Art.

The Sound of Birdsong Art Print

from £50.00

Unit price
per 

2 sizes
  • A3 +3weeks
  • A2 +3weeks
Forest Birdsong Greetings Card

Forest Birdsong Greetings Card

£3.50

Unit price
per 

Tropical Waterlily Glasshouse Greetings Card

Materials

The limited-edition prints are produced on an eco-fine-art, archival agave paper. 70% of the paper is made from agave sisal fibres whilst cotton makes up the remaining 30%.

My greetings card range is printed on FSC-certified, sustainably-sourced and recyclable cardstock with a pearlescent sheen.